Monday, June 23, 2008

Do You Have any Unforgettable Feelings?

I still remember the smells, the feelings, and the sounds. Korea is very small country. Of course, a capital is always active, exciting, and interesting. But while I was taking a vacation in east part, I felt something different from Seoul. There are three oceans, which are East Sea, West Sea, South Sea, around my country. My family usually goes to the east part because there is also a lot of sight-seeing except the ocean. There are many Buddhist temples in mountains. When I was in a temple, I felt very comfortable and peaceful. I couldn’t hear anything, but I could hear just a wind-bells’ sound. The wind- bells were moved by the wind, birds were singing, and trees’ leaves were moved by the wind. It was in summer, but I felt very cool and getting sleepy. Also the air was very fresh because there are a lot of trees and less population than other places.

No comments: