Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Nightmare with a Cat.

Last month, I met a terrible cat in TX. I went to Texas to my husband’s business trip. One night, after dinner, my husband and I went out to walk around in an apartment. There are many facilities for residence such as pools, a tennis court, a valley ball court, and gyms. We were walking next the valley ball court. It was 11 pm and very dark. Suddenly, my husband turned back, flung his slipper, and shouted loudly because a cat was running toward us! Since the cat’s hair color was dark grey and ran quietly, I didn’t aware. After that, my legs were shaking, and I couldn’t move. Also the cat kept watching us. Just after, we were running as fast as we could. While we were running, I looked back again and again. Finally, we arrived at home safely. And in my dream at that night, I saw the cat again. Cats will never, ever be lovely pets for me.

No comments: